All past players and officials of the Carlton Football Club are eligible to become members of the Spirit of Carlton Past and Present. This includes reserves and U-19 players and long term club volunteers.
Membership is $50.00 (GST included), $30.00 for pensioners.
To get your membership, download the application form using THIS LINK.
Any current enquiries should be directed to Mandy Hunter via either Email: email@example.com, Phone: 03 9389 6256 or Mail: Mandy Hunter c/o Spirit of Carlton PO Box 83, North Carlton, VIC, 3054.
Spirit of Carlton Membership Benefits 2013
- A “free” stylish Spirit of Carlton Polo Shirt (designed by Alex Marcou)
- Access to a substantially discounted ticket to our major 2013 function the Spirit of Carlton “Lunch with the Carlton Captains” to be held on Thursday 8th August at the Grand Hyatt.
- Access to medical benefits assistance to help meet the gap in any medical or surgical procedures incurred by the former player member (through a one off AFLPA Alumni membership)
- Advice and information on forthcoming events and functions celebrating the club’s 150th year in 2014
- Regular SOC mail and email Newsletters to advise members of forthcoming SOC events, past player news, etc.
- Access to seating tickets to Carlton Football Club home games (on a first come first served basis)
- Networking and social events with former players and team mates at special Spirit of Carlton member functions including the Pleasant Sunday Morning at the start of the season and the annual SOC member function in September
- Assistance with the collection, preservation and display of memorabilia and artifacts from the illustrious history of the Carlton Football Club.
- Access to the SOC’s official website at www.spiritofcarlton.com.au that is currently compiling and displaying video highlights of past players from the 1960’s onwards.
- The website also has a business directory for members that can help to showcase business products and/or services that members can offer to other members
- Support and assistance to players of the Carlton Football Club with the donation of equipment that will help prepare a generation of current and future Carlton players.
- Welfare and support for members who are suffering serious health or other hardship issues.
If you are not already a Member, join today:
and please encourage your former team mates to join as well!